The Jog-a-Thon was a huge success. All of the kids, teachers and even some of the parents did a great job jogging for a WHOLE hour. We have to give a great big West Park thank yout to Kristin Birdsall and Margaret Pratt for all of their efforts in getthing the event organized. They did an awesome job!
I took lots of pictures to put on the blog, unfortunately, I somehow lost my camera at the end of the jog-a-thon (not smart, I know). If anyone found a camera, would you please turn it into the office? I would love to have it so I can post lots of pictures of all of the wonderful runners and volunteers. If anyone has pictures of the Jog-a-Thon that they would like to email me to put on the blog, I would love to post them. Please send them to lmhiserman@hotmail.com.
We will be sure to keep everyone posted on how much money was raised. And remember, you can keep raising money until the money is due.
Thanks again for everyone's hard work!
2 comments:
JAT was a great event. Thanks for all of your hard work.
JAT was a great event. Thanks for all of your hard work.
Post a Comment